EBJIS Membership application information
Access your membership profile by clinking here
Start the application procedure here and join the Society
Become an EBJIS Member and you will enjoy many unique benefits
1.Preferential EBJIS Annual Meeting registration fee
2. Become an EBJIS Fellow : Apply now for the annual Travelling Fellowship program https://www.ebjis.org/fellowship
3.Submit manuscript to the EBJIS Journal http://www.jbji.net/ms/submit . EBJIS Members receive 30% of discount
4. Access all EBJIS Newsletters and all the recent news related to Bone and Joint Infection
5. Access the EBJIS Annual General Assembly with voting rights on key decisions.
6. Access the EBJIS Forum community, that encourages discussion and collaboration between the EBJIS Members on clinical cases
7. The Executive Committee support Members who organise Infection meetings and promote them among our Members and in the EBJIS website
8. Apply for a Country Delegate position- a Committee which serves to improve the promotion of the EBJIS in Europe, to facilitate contacts with interested colleagues and to encourage Bone and Joint Infection centres in Europe
9. Apply for being a Member of the EBJIS Abroad Committee, which is a new Committee to design and deliver education on Bone and Joint Infection in Resource-Poor Regions.
Annual membership fee: EUR 130
The application and approval procedure is as follows:
- After applying for the membership status of The European Bone & Joint Infection Society (EBJIS) you will receive an automatical generated e-mail. Click the link to confirm that you have registered yourself at the EBJIS site.
- Your membership will be officially approved during the next General Assembly at the next EBJIS meeting in September 2019. Shortly after this meeting you will receive a message from the General Secretary, which will include dettailed infromation on your membership
- After the approval in September 2019 you will be able to log in on the members part of the website at http://www.ebjis.org/ by using the username and password mentioned in the General Secretary's message.
Terms and conditions (PDF Document - 6 pages - 630kb)
H. Charles Vogely, MD PhD
General Secretary EBJIS